“TEACHOLIDAYS” – BIOENERGETIC & AYURVEDIC TECHNIQUES
THAILAND 08.22 JANUARY 2024
Monday, 08 January
- Flight from Venice/Milan/Rome. to Bangkok with a choice between different Companies to be purchased independently or through our organization on request (about Euro 700/800 return ticket, variable depending on the time of booking. Better hurry. Cheap places sell out fast).
Tuesday 09 January
- Transfer from Bangkok to Chumphon. It is possible to travel by car/train/bus/plane as you prefer.
Domestic Flight depending on the arrival time in Bangkok. it can be purchased independently, about Euro 60.00 one way.
- Afternoon/evening accommodation.
- Group meeting around the pool and dinner on evening.
From Wednesday 10 January to Saturday 20 January
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 9.30am-1.00pm Training courses and experiences of Ayurvedic and Bioenergetic Techniques.
- 01:00 pm Lunch time
- 2:30 pm -5:30 pm Relax on the beach or planned excursions. Transfers by scooter to explore the surroundings, leisure activities.
- 7:30 pm Dinner
- Meditation activities, Ethnic and Medicine Dances, walks on the beach, evening excursions in the surroundings, aso.
- Boat trip on the islands, with snorkeling and lunch on board (mask and snorkel is recommended).
- North Chumphon tour, View Points on beautiful beaches, Monkey Temple, Princess Beach, Buddha Temple in cave.
- South Chumphon Tour, visit to the Great Fish Market, the Chinese Temple, the Batik workshop and the White Marble Temple of Prince of Rama 5, then relax on Sairi beach.
Sunday 21 January
- Transfer from Chumphon to Bangkok.
Domestic Flight depending on arrival in Bangkok, can be purchased independently, about Euro 60.00 one way.
- Flight back to Italy (or other personal destination) with arrival scheduled for January 22nd.
Activities during the Holiday/Study:
- Massage Training Course and Ayurvedic - Bioenergetic Techniques with certification.
The course is recognized by ENPACO according to the “LeMani” school program for the training of Holistic Operators. The course recognizes the credit 4 of training modules.
- Meditation, Native Americans Ritual, Ethnic Dances, Soul Sounds experiences and pure contact with Nature.
- Possibility to receive massages and personal treatments.
Cost of the trip:
- Full Board and lodging in a double room, training courses, all scheduled activities, scheduled excursions are all included.
Total price: courses + full board staying + excursions: Euro 1.150,00 (flights are not included)
- What is not included:
- Flight to be purchased independently. We can provide Flight on request.
(About Euro 700/800 if purchased in time, hurry ..).
- Optional domestic flight (with Nokair or Thai Airasia about Euro 60 each way).
- Flights, personalized massages, tips or extras not included in the program.
- Rental of scooters, laundry, alcohol.
- We recommend to take out a travel insurance by yourself, even if it's not mandatory. A quote can be requested on the AXA ASSISTANCE banner at the bottom of the page.
- Euro 165,00 of supplement for single room.
Sign Up asap to find lowest price flights.
Contact us here:
Messaggi Wapp (+39) 349-5131042 Filippo
Info in English? (+49 1517 0836893) Jo’Hán
How to book
- Check your Passport, it has to be valid for at least 6 months after travel.
- Communicate your participation and pay a deposit of Euro 200.00 following our instructions.
Deposit will be refunded in case of not reaching the minimum number of participants in the trip.
Total price: courses + full board staying + excursions: Euro 1.150,00 (flights not included)
- Book your Flight yourself or request our assistance.
We recommend the following companies:
- TURKISH AIRLINES
- AUSTRIAN AIRLINES
- THAI AIRWAYS
- Check the arrivals in Bangkok and Domestic Flights connections with NOKAIR, THAI AIRASIA companies, or ask our organization for assistance.
- Individual Travel Insurance is recommended (it is not mandatory). See the banner at the bottom of the page for a free quote with AXA ASSISTANCE
- Communicate your data by sending an email to:
- name, surname, day of birth, address, mobile phone, email, passport number with expiring date.
- Indicate the booked flights, departure and arrival times and any insurance you have taken out.
- Indicate your roommate or if you are travelling alone (with single room supplement).
- you will receive by email all the information for the balance of the participation fee, including training, food, accommodation and scheduled excursions.
- We are waiting for YOU to spend together different exciting experiences to discover distant places and cultures.
HAVE A SAFE TRAVEL… AND ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY!